As the world is heading more abruptly towards the digital platforms present over the internet,it is getting as important and crucial to protect their privacy rights.Whether it is a business firm or a general user,we at https://listerr.in are having a firm resolution to protect all your personal and business information.
- What kind of information will be collected?
- With whom the information will be shared?
- How the information will be used?
- What choices are available to you regarding the collection?
- What is our Opt out policy?
- What are the security practices?
- Whom to contact in our organisation?
What kind of information will be collected?
How the information will be used?
- DATA & INFORMATION – We won’t be collecting the DATA & INFORMATION from a user who is just visiting the site for none of the commercial or Communication purpose, though exceptions implied, disabling the inclusion of Cookies and IP Address details in this part.
- EMAIL CONTENT – In any case if a user is a party that is requiring services or is subscribed to us or is just having a conversation with us for the purpose, then email conversation between the https://listerr.in and party may be retained with us, which includes the Email details.
- WEB-BASED DATA TRACKING MECHANISM SUCH AS COOKIES – Like many websites, Cookies and Web Beacons, Log files enabling us to store some basic information will be used, thus giving us the control of storing the information like internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and a number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track users movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. Cookies enabling us to track your navigation, help us to fabricate the services and content to be offered.
What choices are available to you regarding the collection?
If you raise red flag on any Data or information collection,then do not submit your personal or any sensitive information.
If you do not wish to receive other marketing materials from us and/or if you do not want us to share your personal information with other entities as stated in this Privacy Notice, please provide us with your exact name and address and advise us that you wish to opt-out for information sharing or receiving information from us or both as the case may be.
What is our Opt out policy?
If you want to Opt-Out from https://listerr.in services or further do not wish to receive any emails or marketing materials or promotions/offers or Newsletters/blogs/articles, then you have to inform at the very same stage by drafting an email to us with a simple subject heading ‘UNSUBSCRIBE’. We make it very clear to you that any time before sending the mail to us requesting to UNSUBSCRIBE, you will be receiving the emails and every above-mentioned thing in this section.
What are our security practices?
Considering the importance of Data we had employed stringent , reasonably acceptable standards of technology and are trying our best to prevent any loss,misuse,alteration,unauthorized access , disclosure or any type of stealing of data.In accordance with the ‘Data protection laws’ and ‘Information technology Act of India’ we had applied the reasonable security provisions and checks on our websites. However, https://listerr.in doesn’t guarantee you the complete protection of your data from any cyber attack. We will not be responsible for any data loss in consequence of such cyber attacks. By using this website, you agree and acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any kind of your financial,legal,business, reputation or personal loss. By using https://listerr.in, you further agree that we will not be responsible directly or indirectly for any cyber crime activities or liabilities, as you agree that https://listerr.in complies with the security requirements thus we won’t be held accountable.
Any third party which is directly serving Ads to you on our websites maybe is enabled to use the cookies,web beacons and log files on our website. Thus by visiting our website https://listerr.in ,you agree and acknowledge that we are not having any control over the third party usage of cookies.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Whom to contact in our organisation?
Email Id:[email protected]