Orifinity Private Limited
Listerr is an Indian Marketplace, a local aggregator platform that enables all local stores to start their own digital stores via our portal. They can digitize their own store and start online through Listerr.
Digital Marketer Profile/Job Description Details
Digital Marketer Specialist Responsibilities
- Optimizing copy and landing pages for search engine optimization
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Writing, researching, and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Managing the companies email campaigns and communicating company brands through email marketing.
- Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
- Managing all social media platforms and handles of the company.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
- Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
- Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- A solid grasp of how blogging, press releases, social media, and related strategies go hand-in-hand with SEO
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- BS/MS degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com